JOIN YOGA TEACHERS TRAINING course from Experienced yogic minds!
Your life of Yoga with Bodhidham
Bodhidham yoga school and spiritual retreat ashram offers 100 hours, 200 hours, 300 hours yoga teacher course, standard yoga retreats, meditation retreats, luxury yoga retreats, spiritual tours, yoga treks, yogic workshops, and spiritual guidance, in search of truth. We are proud to share that we are an authentic one of the best yoga school and spiritual ashram in Nepal. You can rely on us for the best yogic experience with traditional yoga teaching and spiritual guidance. Our yoga school and spiritual retreat ashram is based in Pokhara, Nepal. We deliver our service around the world.
200 Hours - Yoga Teacher Training Course
21 days of 200 hours Traditional and authentic yoga teaching from teachers, who have learned from masters and lineage for many years. This teacher program going to be a turning point in your life. As it will guide you on how to lead a yogic life and further stepping stone to take yoga teaching as a hobby or profession ahead. This course is designed to give knowledge to all seekers of yoga, where it can form a firm foundation where the seeker can build a castle of the spiritual world, transforming one’s being from the inside out. This course gives a guide map to tread a pathway of unparalleled wisdom toward the soul.
21 days yoga teacher training course with Bodhidham Yoga school and Spiritual Retreat Ashram can be the best yoga teacher training course for you in Nepal. As we have designed the course to incorporate real yogic knowledge, decoding it and simplifying it so all levels of participants can understand it. Bodhidham yoga school helps all students to grasp the teaching that is given during the course, so they can adopt a yogic lifestyle and help them in doing practice rightly. So later when they pursue yoga teaching as a career or just teaching part-time, they should be able to teach correctly to deliver the optimum benefits of yoga science.
Bodhidham yoga school and spiritual retreat ashram also help with follow-up programs and assistance to all participants who need it. If any participants need our help to clear their doubts or have any queries. We guide them thoroughly till it becomes clear and understandable to them.
Those who want to volunteer in Ashram after the course. If the slot is available we do offer the volunteer opportunity to our lovely students. So they can stay and learn more in a yogic environment with our experts. The student can imbibe the yogic life and carry it forward wherever they go. The motto of Bodhidham is to make each yoga practitioner a living god. who carries the flame of divinity within and illuminates the world.
What is offered?
- Twice daily yoga practical session
- Ayurveda practical and theory session
- Basic Principles of Yoga Therapy ( IAYT )
- Daily Kriya (yogic cleaning) and Pranayama
- Daily meditation, Mantra Chanting, and Bhajan session
- Yoga Alliance Certificate upon completing the course
- 3 daily organic healthy meals per day
- 20 nights accommodation
- 200 hour – Yoga Alliance Certificate
- YTT manuals and materials
- Use of campus facilities such as free Wi-Fi Weekly outdoor excursions that Include some of the caves, temples, waterfalls, or local mountain villages
- Guidance of senior experienced and dedicated faculty
- Opportunity to voluntary work at Ashram
- Complimentary pickup from airport
- 06:00 AM Herbal Tea/Shatkarma
- 06:30 AM Hatha Yoga
- 08:15 AM Pranayama
- 09:15 AM Breakfast
- 10:00 AM Philosophy
- 11:15 AM Anatomy
- 12:15 PM Optional time (Personal Coaching)
- 01:00 PM Lunch
- 04:00 PM Ashtanga – Adjust & Alignment
- 06:15 PM Meditation
- 07:20 PM Dinner
- 08:00 PM Assignments & Self-study
- 09:00 PM Rest and recovery
What all you learn in 200 Hours yoga teacher training courses in Nepal?
- Shatkarma ( yogic cleansing ) – Yoga science defines 6 types of cleansing. They are nasal cleansing, upper wash, abdominal churning, Flame gazing, Enema, and kapalbhati you will be taught about all the cleaning techniques and perform some regularly during the course. yogic texts describe all cleansing techniques that help to detox the body and make it supple to perform the yogic practice in a righteous manner. Each cleansing technique removes the waste and blockage from a different region of the body. It strengthens the internal organ and helps to retain vitality.
- Hatha yoga– One and half hour session includes warming up, subtle movements, stretchings, postures, and complete relaxation. There are 84 types of postures as per the yoga scriptures. All available postures at the present date will be taught systematically giving all possible variations of it. You will be taught how to get into the postures and how to come out of them, how to align the postures and do it correctly. During the Asana practice we also emphasize on benefits of each pose that you are practising and what are the contraindications of it.
- Pranayama– Pranayama is called the science of breath, where you will be learning different methods to enhance vitality and detox your body through a systematic process. You will learn 6 types of pranayama. Which are very much useful in daily life. Each pranayama has a different purpose to fulfill. Pranayama like Bhastrika and kapalbhati helps to burn waste and toxins from the body and makes the body shiny. Nadisodhan helps to remove the blockage from all energy channels of the body, so there will be a free flow of energy. Bharamari and ujjayi help to calm down the mind and increase concentration. during the yoga teacher training course at Bodhidham, you will be taught all these techniques of pranayama.
- Philosophy– Yoga philosophy is given with the History and origin of yoga, an Introduction to Veda and Vedic culture, the science of hatha yoga, the science of breath, and the Patanjali yoga sutra will be taught.
- Yoga Anatomy– In yoga anatomy we will learn the function of the body with the implementation of yoga, and how it impacts you physically and psychologically. You will learn a different system of the body and some keynote functions of it.
- Ashtanga Vinyasa– In Ashtanga Vinyasa You will learn the modern style of yoga in different series, in 200 hours primary series are taught. Ashtanga Vinyasa is a dynamic practice of hatha yoga pose with its formulated sequence. Ashtanga is an extremely dynamic and athletic form of hatha yoga and is made up of six series or levels, with a fixed order of postures. It is flowing movements between postures, with a focus on energy and breath. While it is a very physical practice, it also promotes mental clarity and inner peace.
- Adjustments and Alignments– Without learning Adjustments and alignments you cant practice yoga properly, and there are high chances you may hurt yourself, that’s why it is essential to learn it. During the course, we guide you through the proper alignments, not only from modern anatomy but also guided by yogic texts, which emphasize internal systems, chakras, and nadis.
- Meditation– Meditation is the core of yoga. without meditation, yoga is not complete. Our experienced Masters will guide you in different methods of traditional meditation.
Nature Yoga Retreat 3 days/2 nights
Our beautiful retreat resort at the mountain, away from city chaos & pollution. Surrounded by forest, with a panoramic view of the Himalayas. Is a perfect place to destress and recharge yourself with yoga, meditation, and Satsang, along with Sattvic vegetarian meals. You can select your own dates too.
Current Offer $190 (Regular $220)
100 hours yoga teacher training
1oo hours yoga teacher is the best pre-yoga course for beginners, and who can again join the 200 hours prog later. 100 hours yoga teacher training in Bodhidham yoga school and spiritual retreat ashram is the best place for yoga and retreats. you will receive teaching based on science and it will help to deepen your yoga practice
Current Offer $699 (Regular $800)
Standard Yoga Retreat 3 days-2 nights
Bodhidham yoga ashram at lakeside offers the best yoga retreat for the budget traveler. Within a city limit, you can rejoice in calmness at our peaceful location. our authentic hatha yoga and traditional guided meditation will boost your energy and refresh you completely. You will get plenty of time for sightseeing and shopping if you wish in the daytime. During the retreat, you can have personal spiritual counseling with our spiritual guide. you will have yoga in the morning and guided meditation in the evening. If you wish to have a spiritual interaction in the daytime. Read more by cliking on title.
Current Offer $150 (Regular $180)
Luxury Yoga retreat 3 days-2 Nights
With Bodhidham yoga Ashram, in this beautiful retreat resort at the Sarang Kot mountain, away from city chaos & free from pollution. Surrounded by forest, with a panoramic view of the Himalayas. Is a perfect place to destress and recharge yourself with yoga in the morning, guided meditation in the evening, and spa massage in the afternoon, you can have free hiking and free cycling along with Sattvic vegetarian delicious meals. You can select your own dates too. contact us to know more. Read more by cliking on title.
Current Offer $390 (Regular $425)
Meet Oracle Mother and One Day Yoga Plus Hike
Bodhidham yoga and spiritual retreat ashram offers a unique program, a meeting with an oracle mother. If you are going through a rough phase of life and have uncertainties about many things, we are here to help you out. Oracle mother, who has been practicing intense spiritual practice and is blessed by the divine force will guide you to overcome the problems you are facing. she will counsel you and give you the spiritual remedy to reset your life back. you will have an unparallel experience of a yoga hike and meeting with the holy mother. Read more by clicking on title.Current Offer $100 (Regular $120)
We are a team of Yoga practitioners & enthusiast. We have embarked on a journey to help and assist people to live a more pleasant, harmonious life, as close to nature as possible.
We encourage everyone (as we also constantly do), to explore and understand the deeper meaning of our existence
Our Yogic Blogs
Five States (modifications) of Mind. Chittavritti
Yoga philosophy narrates the different states of mind as per the level of consciousness and level of understanding that the person contains. As we all
TRI GUNAS (Three attributes of nature)
satva, rajas and tamas are fundamental attributes of the universe. Any element either it is gross or subtle is composed with the majority of any of