Yoga Teacher Training In Pokhara, Nepal
This program is designed to give knowledge to all seekers of yoga, where it can form a firm foundation where the seeker can build a castle of the spiritual world, transforming ones being from inside out. This course gives a guide map to tread a pathway of unparalleled wisdom toward the soul.
25 days of 300 hours Traditional and authentic yoga teaching from teachers, who have learned from masters and lineage for many years. This teacher program going to be a turning point in your life. As it will guide you on how to lead a yogic life and further stepping stone to take yoga teaching as a hobby or profession ahead. This course is designed to give knowledge to all seekers of yoga, where it can form a firm foundation where the seeker can build a castle of the spiritual world, transforming one’s being from the inside out. This course gives a guide map to tread a pathway of unparalleled wisdom towards the soul.
25 days yoga teacher training course with Bodhidham Yoga Retreat Ashram can be the best yoga teacher training course for you in Nepal. As we have designed the course to incorporate real yogic knowledge, decoding it and simplifying it so all levels of participants can understand it. Bodhidham yoga school helps all students to grasp the teaching that is given during the course, so they can adopt a yogic lifestyle and help them in doing practice rightly. So later when they pursue yoga teaching as a career or just teaching part-time, they should be able to teach correctly to deliver the optimum benefits of yoga science.
Bodhidham yoga school and spiritual retreat ashram also help with follow-up programs and assistance to all participants who need it. If any participants need our help to clear their doubts or have any queries. We guide them thoroughly till it becomes clear and understandable to them.
Those who want to volunteer in Ashram after the course. If the slot is available we do offer the volunteer opportunity to our lovely students. So they can stay and learn more in a yogic environment with our experts. The student can imbibe the yogic life and carry it forward wherever they go. The motto of Bodhidham is to make each yoga practitioner as a living god. who carries the flame of divinity within and illuminates the world.
These are the topics, you learn in 300 hours course
- Shatkarma ( yogic cleansing ) – Yoga science defines 6 types of cleansing. They are nasal cleansing, upper wash, abdominal churning, Flame gazing, Enema, and kapalbhati. You will be taught about all the cleaning techniques and perform some regularly during the course. yogic texts describe all cleansing techniques that help to detox the body and make it supple to perform the yogic practice in a righteous manner. Each cleansing technique removes the waste and blockage from a different region of the body. It strengthens the internal organ and helps to retain vitality.
. Hatha yoga– One and half hour session includes warming up, subtle movements, stretchings, postures, and complete relaxation. There are 84 types of postures as per the yoga scriptures. All available postures at the present date will be taught systematically giving all possible variations of it. You will be taught how to get into the postures and how to come out of them, how to align the postures and do it correctly. During the Asana practice we also emphasize on benefits of each pose that you are practicing and what are the contraindications of it.
- Pranayama– Pranayama is called the science of breath, where you will be learning different methods to enhance vitality and detox your body through a systematic process. You will learn 6 types of pranayama. Which are very much useful in daily life. Each pranayama has a different purpose to fulfill. Pranayama like Bhastrika and kapalbhati helps to burn waste and toxins from the body and makes the body shiny. Nadisodhan helps to remove the blockage from all energy channels of the body, so there will be a free flow of energy. Bharamari and ujjayi help to calm down the mind and increase concentration.
- Philosophy– Yoga philosophy is given with the History and origin of yoga, an Introduction to Veda and Vedic culture, the science of hatha yoga, the science of breath, and the Patanjali yoga sutra will be taught. During the course you will be taught, what is yoga, and its history of it. what are the different types of yoga and what is the practical philosophy behind it. What is Hatha yoga its history and philosophy Guidelines and principal of Hatha yoga. what are the accomplishments after doing hatha practice in a correct manner.
- Yoga Anatomy– In yoga anatomy, we will learn the function of the body with the implementation of yoga, and how it impacts you physically and psychologically. You will learn a different system of the body and some keynote functions of it.
- Ashtanga Vinyasa– In Ashtanga Vinyasa You will learn the modern style of yoga in different series, in 200 hours primary series are taught. Ashtanga Vinyasa is a dynamic practice of hatha yoga pose with its formulated sequence. Ashtanga is an extremely dynamic and athletic form of hatha yoga and is made up of six series or levels, with a fixed order of postures. It is flowing movements between postures, with a focus on energy and breath. While it is a very physical practice, it also promotes mental clarity and inner peace.
- Adjustments and Alignments– Without learning Adjustments and alignments you cant practice yoga properly, and there are high chances you may hurt yourself, that’s why it is essential to learn it. During the course, we guide you through the proper alignments, not only from modern anatomy but also guided by yogic texts, which emphasize internal systems, chakras and nadis.
- Meditation– Meditation is the core of yoga. without meditation, yoga is not complete. Our experienced Masters will guide you in different methods of traditional meditation. All meditation sessions are Guided meditation. where our experienced guru guides us through the systematic approach of meditation as per the yogic scriptures like Vigyana bhairabha tantra and other texts. Classes are taken with establishing the base of sitting as a foundation for meditation. The aim is to form a regular habit of meditation as a teacher, so one can guide the students with own experience. Where teachers would be able to solve the problem of the new practitioners through their own experience they have achieved over a period of time.
- Bhagvat Gita- Bhagvat Gita is an epic and the most holy book of Vedic culture. Its a complet philosophy of life. which helps to deal with problem that arises in daily life. Bhagavat Gita contains eighteen chapter and each chapter narrates on diffrent toics which are relevent to our daily life. Bhagvat Gita was told at the battle field. And It says we are on the battle field.
What is offered?
Food and Accommodation
You are what you eat, we are quite conscious when it comes to food. All food served at Bodhidham Ashram is completely vegetarian, mostly all foods are organic from local farmers. Food is cooked in a clean, hygienic environment with chanting the holy names of God. We ensure the food is delicious, sattvic, and nutritious. For those who are allergic to gluten, we do arrange gluten-free food on request. For the vegan, we do manage to avoid any dairy products. Herbal tea is served during breakfast and each meal.
We offer private and twin-sharing rooms. You can choose either a private or shared room as per your need. Cleanliness is next to godliness. Our rooms are clean, simple, and comfy with all basic requirements. 24/7 hot water is available in the bathroom. During the stay, regularly bedsheets and towels are changed and rooms are also cleaned on a regular basis. Basic Toiletries are also provided by the Ashram.